Monday, February 02, 2009

Christian Bale Goes Nuts On The Set Of Terminator Salvation!


WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

You may remember that Christian Bale went nuts on the set of "Terminator Salvation" a few months back, threatening to stop production and beat some serious ass.

The incident was audio taped, and it's amazing. It happened on the set after a director of photography accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set. Bale lost it, screaming, yelling and threatening to quit if the bosses didn't fire the dude.

Film execs sent the tape to the insurance company that insured the film in case Bale bailed.

Thoughts:
As much as I think Bale is a good actor, I'm surprised of this incident and how it got leaked now instead of months back like the person insisted. Now, I think hes a big douche in my opinion. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to do his thing and put on a good performance for the movie, but this incident seems unprofessional. I have lost some respect for Bale.

2 comments:

Cruiz said...

Wow, that was pretty intense.

I agree that I don't think as highly of him after this but I must admit that I don't know enough of the incident to be much of a judge.

Nonetheless, unprofessional is what it seems. He's still an awesome actor though. I mean, I love Tom Cruise even though he is pretty bizarre at times so I'm not going to let this think less of Bale's acting ability. Who knows, maybe he was just having a really bad day?

Farzan said...

True, their are some actors that have bad days. I still think hes a good actor, but I just hope he doesn't get too arrogant.