Saw this posted at Hoping For Something To Hope For and thought Id put my input on it.
1. One movie that made you laugh: The 40 Year Old Virgin
2. One movie that made you cry: When a Man Loves a Woman
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Predator
4. One movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Tie Between Jurassic Park (12) and Pulp Fiction (12)
5. One movie you've seen multiple times in the theater: Tie between Hot Fuzz (3) and Burn After Reading (3)
6. One movie you walked out on: None because I payed $11 bucks for the movie so I'll watch it no matter how painful it is.
7. One movie that you can and do quote from: Forrest Gump ("My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.")
8. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: The Saint (1997)
9. One movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to watching yet: Any Hitchcock film
10. One movie you hated: Ultraviolet
11. One movie that scared you: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974), I watched it when I was like 6
12. One movie that made you happy: Back to the Future
13. One movie that made you miserable: Requiem for a Dream
14. One movie musical for which you know all the lyrics to all the songs: None that I can think of
15. One movie that you have been known to sing along with: The Nightmare Before Christmas
16. One movie you would recommend that everyone see: A Scanner Darkly
17. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity in The Matrix trilogy
18. One actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Matt Damon
19. One actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Zac Efron or Miley Cyrus
20. One of the last movies you saw: Transporter 3 with Nick
21. One of the next movies you hope to see: Frost/Nixon
If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged!