Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Zoolander Sequel Confirmed By Ben Stiller


Hollywood funnyman Ben Stiller has confirmed he is working on a sequel to his 2001 comedy hit Zoolander.

Stiller, who played a dim-witted model in the original movie, is in talks to get production rolling on a follow-up and is currently looking at scripts.

The comedian insists he has always wanted to complete the story and is delighted that Zoolander 2 is finally close to being made.

He says, "I've been trying to get Zoolander 2 together and we've had a few scripts. I feel that is the sequel I really would like to do some day because I like the original and I would make sure it was something new and worthy of it first."

Stiller also recently confirmed he is planning a third installment of his successful Meet The Parents franchise, which will see him reunite with Robert De Niro.

Thoughts:
Always thought this was one of Stiller's film that could possibly get a sequel. Enjoyed the first one even though it was pretty flawed. Wouldn't mind a sequel as long as its funny as the first one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Zoolander!